Monday 19th August 2019
The Royal Air Forces Association is running a project to understand how support can be put in place for serving personnel who have relatives with Dementia. They have two potential services in mind.
How can you help with the next stage?
The RAF Association want to ensure that solutions meet the needs of serving personnel and their partners who are affected by dementia.
Therefore they are looking for participants to test and provide feedback on two prototypes, specifically from:
- Serving personnel who are unpaid carers
- Serving personnel who are supporting an unpaid carer
- Partners of serving personnel who are unpaid carers
- Partners of serving personnel who are supporting an unpaid carer
- Health and/or social care professionals who support the above
Participation in this can be tailored to fit around existing commitments. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Dr Prema Nirgude, Research and Evaluation Manager.
Story image shows the RAF Association’s team working in focus groups discussing this project work.