Friday 19th January 2024
The Armed Forces Spouse Development programme is back for 2024. Information on how this 10 week course could transform your life.
What is the spousal development programme
The Spouse Development programme is a free 10 week, online personal development programme. It has been designed specifically for spouses, civil or long term partners of serving personnel in the UK Armed Forces. It is an opportunity to identify the best route forward, improve employment opportunities and/or consider potential in developing their own business.
Funded career development opportunity
The course is funded and developed for spouses, civil or long term partners of serving personnel in recognition of the barriers they can face in job, career and business opportunities.
This programme has been co-created and funded by Warwickshire County Council (WCC) with grant support from the Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust. WCC have commissioned Your New Wings Life Coaching to design and deliver the programme. This is now the third cohort.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- Do you want more out of life?
- Do you want to improve your career or job prospects?
- Are you juggling family, the Service and career obligations?
- Are you thinking of starting your own business?
- Considering turning your idea/hobby into a business?
- Wondering what job or business could move with you?
Included in the programme:
- Group coaching with Tina Smith – 7 sessions of 1 ½ hour duration
- Individual coaching – 2 sessions of 45-minute duration
- Group support from fellow participants undertaking a similar journey
- Guest speakers providing business development and education opportunities
- A learning hub for easy access to your learning materials
- Create your own personalised development plan with support and advice
Find out more
For more information, key dates and to apply go to the Spouse Development Course pages (warwickshire.gov.uk) >