Thursday 6th February 2020
LifeWorks have an employment support drop in clinic at the military co-working hub, Brize Norton. 10th February 2020, 11:00 – 13:00.
What is Lifeworks Families?
LifeWorks is a free support service for military spouses and partners who want to find work or develop a new career. LifeWorks is available to anyone whose partner is currently serving in the British Armed Forces.
How we help
• Discover the career that suits you
• Advice on coping with change
• Help with searching and applying for jobs
• Support with CV writing
• Assistance with interview skills
• Guidance with job applications