Contractor working in home illustrating ANDA

Thursday 20th October 2022

If you have an Additional Needs and Disability Adaptions (ANDA) requirement, Caz Evans – our Policy Advisor for Health & Wellbeing, shares with you how to make a request, including top tips to help things run smoothly.

We understand that some of our Service families may have additional needs and require adaptations to SFA they wish to occupy or currently occupy.  We also know that applying for these adaptations as soon as possible will help make moving into a new SFA an easier process, it allows time to source and/or adapt SFA to meet your needs.

It is important for Service Personnel to inform their Career Manager of any additional needs their family may have.  Increased time considerations may then be given to allow adequate planning for any move to SFA that may need adaptations.

How to request ANDA for SFA?

To apply for SFA you can complete an application on the e-1132 system, available on the Defence Intranet.  When you submit your application, the e-1132 system will show you available homes that match your entitlement and can be prepared in time for your move. From here you can select your top three preferences.

If you have any special considerations, or require Additional needs/Disability Adaptations to your home, please include these in your application, enclosing any reports from the appropriate professional source, such as your Occupational Therapist (OT). If you don’t have an OT you can request a referral from your GP or search your local council/local health authority for access to one.  These reports need to be sent to the following secure email address: [email protected]

For more information please follow the link to the Pinnacle website.

RAFFF Team Image of Caroline Evans


Story photo by Charles Deluvio on Unsplash

Back to news Subscribe to eBulletin