You may be moving to a Devolved Administration for an assignment, or if you are leaving Service. When relocating you need to be aware of the devolved matters and the implications for you and your family, including:

  • health and social care
  • education and training
  • local government and housing

Moving to a Devolved Administration

Local Authorities and the Devolved Administrations can often be great sources of advice and information for your move. Many, under the auspices of the Armed Forces Covenant, have developed Service family specific information:

Related topics